Friday, March 27, 2015

Fight Your Fears

Walking down the road
I didn't know where to go
A light caught my eye
And it felt just right
It seemed quite far
Like a shining star
Like a star that already knows me
And telling me that it is my destiny
I am making my way to reach there
But some obstacles are trying to slow me down
But I know that I can get over all my fears
And I say no to any second thought to be around
I know that I can turn my dream into reality
And reach my destiny
I just have to keep my head held up high
And walk towards it with a smile
All these obstacles
Are trying to make me
Take my eyes off my destiny
But my belief is greater than any of them
That light is where I am supposed to be
I keep walking and finally reach that light
And it shines so bright
This is where I have always belonged
And reaching here was worth a fight

1 comment: