Saturday, October 29, 2011

Alley of Obscurity

I turn back and see

Everything was exactly what I wanted it to be

A real dream

Was what it seemed

I never feared anything

Cuz I had with me who meant everything

But suddenly it disappeared

And I stand all alone in despair

Thinking to myself

That I’ll never believe

In something that’s most unkind

Something called ‘life

That can give you something for a while

Make you feel alive

And snatch it back

In just a flash

Everything that I ever wanted

Is being destroyed

I watch it helplessly

But it’s not that I never tried

To fix the broken pieces

To make you forget

But a pass back to reality

Is what I seem to get

Maybe it’s my destiny

This alley of obscurity

No matter what,

This is where I’m meant to be

This is what I'm always going to believe

No comments:

Post a Comment