Saturday, October 29, 2011

m-i-s-t-a-k-e-s

Everyone I think will forever stay

Ends up going far away

I can’t do anything except standing there

And watch it all happen

I should get used to it,

But you’re the only one who matters

I could run and make you stay

But I’m chained by my own mistakes

As I watch you go,

My fears start to grow

The dreams start to die

I’m losing what I thought was mine

This life had a meaning,

This smile was real,

It was all because of you,

What I said is what I meant,

Is all what I want you to know

3 comments:

  1. really good..... i am just u know speechless after reading this one.... outstanding.... not only a good listener but i think a good reader also usually thinking about something else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sure is? will you frandship me? 0_o

    ReplyDelete